The Market Tote Bio-Knit Gold Grid
new prints on the Junes signature Market Tote Bag. longer handles than your typical tote, so you have no trouble carrying tall greens or flowers, and always two inside pockets. this bag is made with biodegradable fabric, bio-knit, a slightly stiff and durable fabric, that softens with use without losing tenacity. carries up to 35lbs.
made with recycled plastic bottles, bio-knit uses thread infused with an additive called CiCLO®. this ingredient allows naturally occurring microbes in landfills and seawater to consume the fibers, just like they would cotton, wool, or rayon. no formaldehyde or toxic dyes.
body 15” w X 16” h, strap 29"
ABOUT JUNES BAG
• designed and produced ethically in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico and Los Angeles, California
• partnered with an all female sewing co-op in Juárez to offer sustainable income for the women there
• every bag purchased, a donation is also made to help empower and protect women from violence, through the Global Fund for Women
• no formaldehyde or toxic dyes
• offers recycle program as not to contribute to landfills