Everyday Tote Bio Knit Pale Blue
start with a classic. The original Junes bag is the perfect shoulder tote, now even more so in sustainable Bio-Knit. It’s durable, washable, and will last practically forever for you, but not in the environment. Two deep, inside pockets hold your wallet, phone, keys, and other essentials. carries up to 40lbs.
made with recycled plastic bottles, bio-knit uses thread infused with an additive called CiCLO®. this ingredient allows naturally occurring microbes in landfills and seawater to consume the fibers, just like they would cotton, wool, or rayon. no formaldehyde or toxic dyes.
body 20” w X 13.5” h, strap 28.5"
ABOUT JUNES BAG
• designed and produced ethically in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico and Los Angeles, California
• partnered with an all female sewing co-op in Juárez to offer sustainable income for the women there
• every bag purchased, a donation is also made to help empower and protect women from violence, through the Global Fund for Women
• no formaldehyde or toxic dyes
• offers recycle program as not to contribute to landfills