newest addition to Junes Bags. longer handles than your typical tote, so you have no trouble carrying tall greens or flowers, and always two inside pockets. This bag is made with biodegradable fabric, bio-knit, a slightly stiff and durable fabric, that softens with use.
biodegradable bio-knit (polyester mesh)
will begin to biodegrade within just sixty days in a landfill, sea water, or water treatment facility. and will completely decompose within three to five years, just like cotton.
20” w X 28.5” h
ABOUT JUNES BAG
• designed and produced ethically in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico and Los Angeles, California
• partnered with an all female sewing co-op in Juárez to offer sustainable income for the women there
• every bag purchased, a donation is also made to help empower and protect women from violence, through the Global Fund for Women
• no formaldehyde or toxic dyes
• offers recycle program as not to contribute to landfills