this design was inspired by a 1970's vintage fabric found in Ciudad Juárez. the fabric is durable and can hold loads over 50 lbs. the Square Mesh is made by an all female sewing co-op in Ciudad Juárez. it folds up easily and is ventilated to avoid trapping moisture. so no stinky clothes or wet towels here. stains and dirt can be quickly removed by machine or hand wash with liquid soap or detergent. dries in no time. also includes two pockets for your keys, phone and wallet.
20 in. H(including straps) x 16.75 in. W
ABOUT JUNES BAG
• designed and produced ethically in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico and Los Angeles, California
• partnered with an all female sewing co-op in Juárez to offer sustainable income for the women there
• every bag purchased, a donation is also made to help empower and protect women from violence, through the Global Fund for Women
• no formaldehyde or toxic dyes
• offers recycle program as not to contribute to landfills